Ear pain, throat pain followed by stomach pain, blood in sputum and stools. History of heart problem. Any ideas ?

My father was suffering from ear pain and ent specialist doctor i.ntimated about hole and gave medicine. after 2 days stomach pain started and doctor informed us about infection in pancereas and others and gave medicine. For information my father is suffering from heart problem since last 8 years for valve choke called as ventricular thycard and during the stomach treatment heart problem also started. heart beat was 163. so was treated for the heart problem also. then after 7 days he was discharged with all test and medicine. now at home during spit blood is coming. blood is coming in stool also and is unable to eat solid food due to throat pain.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012