Ear pain, swollen lymph nodes, painful bump on eyebrow. On antibiotics, no relief. Treatment?

I felt a pain basically on my ear and then a few days later I noticed a bump under my skin right above my jaw line and under my ear. I also have a painful bump on my eyebrow that was red and swollen. I thought it was an ingrown hair or something but now I think it is related to the bump under my ear. I went to see a doc and he gave me an antibiotic . but the bump under my ear is not going away and my eyebrow is getting worse and hurts more, what is this and what should i do???
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012