Ear pain, sore throat, got hit on head. Taken Z pack. Anything to worry?

Ten days ago, I hit the top of my head on an open filing cabinet drawer from the underneath. It rocked my world but I didn't loads out. The next day I developed an ear ache and the under side of my throat is sore. Both on the side I hit my head on. I went to the walk-in clinic and the dr said the stationary tube in my ear looked infected and red and prescribed a z-pack. I completed it and still have the ear ache, sore throat, and the top of my head is still very tender. Is this any thing to worry about or just extended swelling and bruising. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013