Ear pain, runny nose, given brufen and 2-3 drops of gingelly oil warmed with 2 cloves of garlic.

dear doctor, my 4 year old daughter got up crying in the night at 12 saying her left ear was paining very badly. Till she went to sleep she was not having any thing. But when she got up crying she had a running rose. I gave her 2.5 ml of Ibrufen and after a while she went off to sleep. Again she got up at 4:00 a.m with the same complaint and I gave the same dosage and this time i put 2-3 drops of gingelly oil warmed with 2 cloves of garlic. I took care that the oil was completely cooled before i put into her left ear. Till now she is fine. But I guess now at 11:30 a.m she is again having slight ear pain. What should i do? Here being a friday all the doctors are having an off.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012