Ear pain on talking over mobile, hearing loud voices, severe after call completion. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I am getting ear pain because of mobile, wehn i press answer button and hold 2 to 3 sec my ear begin paining and more over my brain also feeling pain, when i use loud speaker to speak it will take 15min time to begin pain in my ear, some times even after i put my phone also ear pain not healed out... i met ENT specialist and he check ears and he tested with machine(audiology) and he declared my both ears are perfect. i am thiking that it is because of brain damage .. can any one of here suggest me what is the causes and treatment. below are the symptoms: 1. paining when i move beside from any other else talking on phone 2. when i talking on mobile for 2 to 3 sec 3. not even mobile even i ear songs also i am getting pain(with head set) pain in very severe for 5 to 10 min after completion of call please suggest me, i am facing this from last one and half year on wards, previously i sued reliance CDMA mobile 2years and 3months completely on mobile(dialy 14hours)
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012