Ear pain, on antibiotics, hearing difficulty, numbness of face near ear

i am 18 years old and i have had problem with my right ear and i have had a record of ear ache problems which are usualy treated with antibiotics . i have never feal that my ear has been working properly and recently i have exsperiance the start of an ear ache so i consulted my gp and aquired the prescribed anti-biotics but! i am exsperiancing a wide numbness on the right half side of my face around the ear from the top of my head down the side all the way down to my neck . could some one exsplain this? and suggest what to do next? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012