Ear pain, lack of hearing, runny nose, sore throat, blood in ear, discharge from ear. Cause?

I am, now and have been having ear pain in my left ear and am unable to hear much for the past 5 days. Then 2 days ago it transferred to my right ear as well. It sounds like when your ears pop when you go on a flight. I also have a cold , with runny nose , sore throat and a cough . I have a little blood in the right ear, and my left ear is constantly leaking something, what? I don t know, all I know is that it is not any kind of ear wax . The pain in my ears, feels like lots of pressure, as if I were under water, mixed with sort of feeling like there s a pin in there.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013