Ear pain, inflammation, knee had torn meniscus, have a facial meniscus. On anti-inflammation medication. Further?

Hi, I have a facial meniscus problem, so my specialist says and it is painful at times especially when eating crispy
foods and even just after eating..The pain penetrates the ear and also the temple all on the left side of my head.
Anti-inflammation medication helps but I haven't taken it for quite some time now. ..what to do...stop eating?
I have just had a key hole op three months ago on the right knee for a torn meniscus and seems to be healing.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013