Ear pain in left ear, blockage, ringing in ears, tiredness. Causes for symptoms?

I have an ear ache in my left ear. Not to painful. My ear feels like I could pop it over and over again. It usually goes away in a few days but I have dealt with it on and off for 7 or 8 months. I ve been hearing ringing in my ears for a year and that is the most aggravating experience ever. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is daily. I am also tired a lot. I do not know if they are all related but I just do not feel well.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012