Ear pain, headache, hearing loss, white discharge from ears, crusty patches. Cure?

my 10 year old daughter has been complaining about ear ache, headache and not hearing properly. I know she can still hear cos I have tested her by speaking quietly at some distance away but i do also note that sometimes she doesn t hear what is being saidd to her. Recently a white discharge has been coming out of her ear. In actual fact, we don t see it coming out we just notice white patches on her ear and earlobe which looks like traces of the liquid that has come out of the ear. it doesn t really have much of an odour if any at all. pls can you advice thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013