Ear pain, head heaviness, fluid behind ear drum. No benefit from medicine

my wife is 35 year old.Her height is 150 cm.Since last nine month before she complains ear pain & heaviness of head.Doctor says there is fluid behind the ear drum. Treated with antibiotic but no benefit. After 3 months both ear is operated and grommet is fitted and medicine continued. After 2 month right side ear grommet was removed. X-RAY and audio gram shows normal. Today she complains that there is heaviness of head,humming and buzzing sound comes, stickiness of ear membrane.Medicine continued but no benefit. Please advise me as early.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012