Ear pain due to ear drum swelling, persistent pain with fluid expulsion every after using drops. Cause?

I need help! I got back from the ER about two hours ago. I got slapped on my ear and couldnt hear out of it and it hurt alot. The doc poured water through a seringe into my ear to get rid of the wax. Then he said my ear drum was swollen and gave me ear drops. I put two drops into my ear. Its been an hour or so later and my ear still hurts and there is liquid coming from my ear. It is see through.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013