Ear pain, cold, blocked nose and pain in the head. Gave amoxicillin for sinus infection. Is the swollen face due to ear infection?

I went to the doctor for a cold . I was having an ear ache clogged nose and head pains. He said I had a sinus infection . Gave me a amoxcilian and a decongeston 10mg. I feel better as far as the clogged nose goes. but my eay is killing me and my left side of my face is swollen. my left ete is swollen too is this due to an ear infection? I read it could be. am I gonna die I am scared...
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013