Ear pain and problem in hearing. Frequent headaches. Doctor advised oil, which did not help. Any solution?

I have narrow channels in the ear my ear continually feels block, also have loss of hearing. I have asked for help from doctor who told me and my hearing do use oil. I have done so on and off but really very little improvement. MY ears ache from the pressure and my hearing does,nt improve, i have frequent headaches. When i ask my doctor for advice, his response is to say keep using the oil,,,Is there other help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013