Ear pain after water got into the ears. Took tylenol. Having clogged ears and ringing in ears. Suggestions?

Monday I jumped into a river ( good distance of the ground since it was off a small bridge). I did get water up my nose , in my throat , and ears. I coughed up the water and went on with other outdoor activities. About an hour later, mild pain starting coming on so I bought some ear relief drops. The pain worsened and I went home, took some tylenol and put in swimmers ear drops which cleared up all the pain in my ears. It is now friday and I have still had the feeling of clogged ears and a loud ringing in both ears. Any suggestions? Thank you, Heather
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012