Thank you for your query.
1. Kindly get your ears examined to rule out blockage due to ear wax (cerumen) build-up, which is the most common cause for ear ache. Get a PTA (Pure Tone Audiogram) done. You may also get middle ear pressure checked (Impedance Audiometry
2. Some reasons for severe ear pain
during and after speaking over a cell phone are:
a. Keeping the cell phone tightly pressed onto the pinna (external ear cartilage).
b. Cellphone radiation
which is due to microwave technology, heats up the ear, temporal bone
and adjoining brain tissue and also induces blood flow and electromagnetic changes.
c. An ear speaker volume which is too high. Often the same full volume is used indoors.
3. What is your exposure to occupational noise and loud music / earphones / mobile phones?
4. Exposure to loud noise may result in ear ache. Sometimes there is nausea, dizziness
. This is known as the Tullio phenomenon. Hyperacusis
and Superior Semi-circular Canal Dehiscence Syndrome (SSCDS) must be ruled out since you also have headache. Headahe may also be due to sleep deprivation
form prolonged use of cell phones.
5. Try the following preventive measures:
a. Use a hand's free , conventional ear phones or a blue-tooth headset.
b. Reduce conversation time to a bare minimum.
c. Avoid taking on the cellphone while it is charging.
d. Keep the ear speaker volume low.