Ear pain after listening to music, hearing loss, swelling. Causes for symptoms?

K 2 days ago, I was listening to music on my left ear and I took off my earphones then maybe half hour later. My ear just hurt so bad, so I just went to bed, It was 12 at night and the next morning it was all better, and now it s been the second day, it s now 6 in the morning, my ear hurts so bad, it feels like I can t hear anything, feels so swollen, I put in my earphones on just, incase if I can hear, yes i heard the music but it still hurts .... Why?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
u may be got ur ear inflammed due to headphone
stop using it for few days
and get an tab.sinarest thrice a day
tab.ciplox twice a day for 3 days
get an ENT doctor opinon if u didnt get rest by this medicine