Ear pain, achy neck, swollen throat, headache on back. Have recurrent ear infections, taken amoxicillin.

Hello. I am having ear troubles. I have always had middle ear infections, and all the ER has given me is Amoxacillan. (Sorry for the spelling). I have pains running from my middle ear down my neck . My whole neck is aching and I woke up with no voice. My throat feels a bit swollen and everything is throbbing. I do have ringing in my ears. I have a headache in the back of my head and I ve felt groggy all day. I do have vertigo . I am 16 and without health care. Any help?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012