Ear lobe gets painful, expels excessive pus and blood on squeezing. What will help healing?

Hi I haven t worn earrings in years! However my left ear lobe piercing hole always gets very painful then I have to squeeze it and yellow puss comes out and then blood , a lump also comes out as I squeeze but does go back in and if I touch the lump it is extremely painful this has been happening over 3 years I keep thinking it will heal but it doesn t and I constantly bathe it in salt water. Is there anything that will heal it because it is painful? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013