Ear injury while swimming, pain on water entering it. Treated with hydrogen peroxide, pain subsided and came back again. Treatment?

the other day i was swimming with my friends and i was under water and my friends accidently kicked me in the ear it hurt and i could still hear when i came back up , the pain went away a little but then i got water in it then everything hurt really bad .after a while i was in the car for a while and i fell asleep ,the water seeped out eventually but earwax came with it .it still hurt after than and i could still hear out of it it just seemed like it was clogged a little even tough i could hear out of it.i saw something online that said use a little hydrogen peroxide in the ear till the bubbling goes away ,i did that 3 times over the course of 2 days it seemed to work a little but then last night the feeling in my ear went away and i was fine but then last night it came back worse and fluid was dripping out of it a couple times and this morning it hurts
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012