Ear injury, loss of hearing, blocked ears, pressure, air coming out of ears. Treatment?

hi can you please help me i was slapped in the ear by accident and now i cant hear very well I can still hear out of it sorta, but it feels like it needs to be pop. it feels like pressure but i know its not. i tried to equlize the pressure by clamping by nose and blowing, and i actually FEEL the air coming out of my ear. no blood as of now and i can hear very little. happened 3 days ago. please diagnose me with whats wrong
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
it is possible that your ear drum is ruptured.
do not worry, traumatic injuries of the drum heal very well.
see an ent doctor for confirmation.
there is usually no need for treatment. the drum heals on its own.
keep your ear dry and do not try to clean it.
Dr Rajkishori Godhi.