Ear infection, sore, swelling, pus discharge, bumps on lips. Cure?

I have an ear infection where I ve been stretching my piercing for about a year and never had issues, it is now sore, swollen and pus is constantly leaking. I also have been having a few small bubbles around my lips , which don t appear to be bad until I bug them and the next day they have a tiny amount of pus in them. The last thing is I appear to have a lot more ache than I usually do..could this be a bad infection forming? Or what? Help
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012