Ear infection, smelly discharge, hearing loss. Prescribed ear drops, ear wash done. Treatment?

Hey there, I am 23 years old. I have this smelly fluid coming out of my ears for the past few days. I had the same problem before 2 years. the ENT specialist prescribed me ear drops and he had my ear washed. Now I have the same problem after almost two years. I have no pain or what so ever but the fluid is smelly and i have slight hearing problem
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern this could be otitis media if I would be your doctor then I would treat this case with the following medicine,
1) Tab Sulfamethoxazole with trimethoprim twice in day
2) Ofloxacin ear drop
this regime will cure the problem hope this information helps you have nice day.