Ear infection, pus, foul odor, crust build up behind ear, red rash. Cause of concern?

I started gauging my ears in January. I recently (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) gauged my ears up from a 4 to a 2. For the past week and a half, they have been leaking a light yellowish fluid and it smells horrible. It doesn t leak enough to drip off of my ear, but after about an hour there is a lot of crust built up on the back of my ear. When I cleaned the crust off yesterday, I noticed a light red rash aroun the outside of my gauge. Should I be concerned or no?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012