Ear infection, pain, hearing loss, pus. On medication, drops, no relief. Treatment?

I went to my doctor not an ear doctor though and it was first swimmers ear then i got the ear drops oxyfloxin or whatever and after 2 weeks i think it was still hurting. I then got these green and white capsules to help my ear i do not know what its called at the top of my head though and stronger drops. It doesnt hurt that much anymore but i can barley hear out of my right ear the one that has been bugging me and pus was coming out of it i noticed when i was doing the drops last week so i went back to the doctor. The doctor just gave me refills on the drops and pil. What is going on? What should i do
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012