Ear holes with pus and blood after ear piercing. What can be done?

I'm 22 years old. I got my first ear piercing about 4 months ago. I have been having issues with them lately and take the earrings out completely to clean the holes with the solution and clean the earrings with hydrogen peroxide. Today, I took a look and the left one is tight and has pus and blood the right one has blood and I had trouble getting the earring back in. The left one I did not take out to the right one having trouble. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013