Ear fullness, shakiness. Have thyroid problems, low blood sugar. Done partial thyroidectomy

I have a fullness in my ear for over a year now...forgetfulness, especially names,..and inner shakiness..not sure what is going on nor how to explain to my doctor..have had thyroid problems and low blood sugar...had a partial thyroidectomy about 10 years ago....have gone through menopause but am currently not on any estrogen...also have dealt with depression so am on Prozac 60 mls. a day...on a low dose of synthroid and a blood pressure med called Norvasc...just hate this feeling....
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013