Ear fullness, blockage. Taken omeperazole. Due to food allergies or LES?

I have had a problem with my ears for two years. They become full and clogged. After numerous ear fixes that didn t work and trying Dramamine, which seemed to help after a few days temporarily, I went to an ENT. She said it was my stomach and put me on Omeperazole. I took it and immediately was a symptomatic. After further research I believe the problem is the LES. Caffeine, chocolate, alcohol and tomatoes and sauces seem to be the cause and all the rest symptoms...How long will this problem last? Will these food be forbidden forever?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
it is impossible to say how long the problem may last, but yes, if you have good diet control you will get well soon.
you must meet a gastro-entrologist to find out the cause for your acid reflux and once the cause is known and treated you can start your normal diet again.