Ear, eye, muscle and limb problems, internal trembling, difficulty to speak, heart thumping. Advise?

Dear Sir,
I am suffering from the the following symptoms.Kindly guide me.
     Continues Buzzing/Ringing noises in the ear
     Imbalance, Vertigo
     Sensitivity to light, Glare and Moving flickering lights, sometimes burning/feeling dry. Trouble focusing or tracking objects with the eyes; objects or words on a TV/Computer seem to jump/Blur
     Ear Pain during Mobile speech/nearby, loads sounds.
     Muscle cramps (Leg/Hand/Fingers)-slight restriction during normal movements.
     Muscle Twitching
     Anxiety Attacks
     Internal Trembling feeling
     Tingling,Pinning,Burning sensation, Unusual feeling in Hands,Legs,Fingers,Palm
     Heavy burning, tingling feeling in foot like continues electric shock feeling accompanied with foot pain-difficult to stand/pain while bending the fingers
     Difficulty to speak and nervousness
     Heart Pumping: Thak, Thak”felt in the body abnormally.
     Slight Electric shock feeling Head,hands,Back,Chest
     Stomach sounds and Gas.

     Muscle and Joint weakness, Pain, sounds while movement More at Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Neck...Sometime burning sensation around lower back and hip.
     Thyroid- TSH 8.58(0.35-5.50) Normal T3/T4.

Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013