Ear drum ruptured while shooting solution in ear. Will this cause permanent hearing loss?

Hello, When I recently went to the Doctor, they decided to clean my ears. Using a solution of half-water and half- Hydrogen Peroxide they shot it into my ear with a syringe looking tool (not sure what it is called). Midway through the procedure ,the doctor shooting the solution into my ear actually ruptured my ear drum and forced solution past it. It was extremely painful, but my main question is, will it cause permanent hearing loss? I have suffered ear infections in the past and had an ear tube removed from that ear 1 year ago.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013