Ear crackling, tingly feeling in throat, dizziness, heaviness in head, sensitive to light. Cause?

Over the last few months I have been flying constantly due to the career path I choose. I have been to several military doctors but they seem to not know what s wrong. I constantly have ear crackling in my ears and jaw. I sometimes have a tingly feeling I my throat . When I stand up for too long I tend to get pretty dizzy and have to sit down. I Also been having problems when it comes to eating every time I eat something I feel the need to have to clear my ears. I feel my ear drums move but I still have this real fullness feeling n my head. I also seem to have problems with bright lights since all these problems started I have been really sensitive to light in my eyes. and finally when I fly I can sometimes feel like a sharp pintching feeling in my face or around my ears and makes my ears swore. If anyone can help that would be awesome thank you Michael
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Oct 2013
hello dear
thanks for your query at HCM
because of flying and specially military grade high intensity flying can cause damage to sensitive parts in ear specially ear drum.
that might be causing pain in ear and also radiating to face and also to throat when ever your flying.
sensitivity to light can be due to many reasons get yourself examined for eyes and ear specially for ear drum problems