Ear clogged, couldn't hear, hear buzzing noise. Cure for symptoms?

so today i friend smacked me in my ear and right after he did it immediately felt like it was clogged and i couldn't hear out of it very well. there was a very high pitched ringing noise. it slowly went away and my hearing is slowly coming back but it is still a bit difficult to hear out off. it also didn't hurt at all when i was hit. and when i talk i can here i quiet buzzing noise and it is very i irritating. this happened about 15 minutes ago, does anybody know what has happened?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I suggest you to go to ENT doctor for examination of your ear. There must be injury to your ear drum which is giving such type of symptoms. It must be examined as soon as possible by a professional. As for now just take diclofenac and go for examination. Thank you.