Ear blocked. Cleared. Slight imbalance, Dizziness, feeling pulse in back of head. Is wax in ears causing problem?

i had an ear blackage a few days back and i cleared it by using ear drops.. but now i feel slight imbalance while i turn my head or walk.. not exactly dizziness and i dont fall.. no problems like that but i just feel strange.. ive also been feeling pulse in the back of my head constantly for the past 3 days.. my school doctor once told that i have wax in my ears.. is it causing all these problems
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012