Ear blockage, ringing in ears. Prescribed nasal douching, gromits. Due to drug snorting?

Ive had a blocked ear for a while now (especially in the morning) and also hear a ring in my ear at night, especially if i mix music but not at damaging hear volumes. Ive been for two hearing and pressure tests and both have been fine... doctors have recommended nasal douching, nose sprays and also gromits. I do snorting drugs up my nose and wandered whether this or smoking could be a reason... iTS REALLY AFFECTING MY WORK AND LIFE :(
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012