Ear block post flight, infection, head pain. Nasal spray used. Treatment?

I travelled to XXXX and XXXXX mont ago. My ear never popped after the flight. Ifigured it would and didnot worry. It got worse and my whole head hurt.. sinus , stuffed feeling. Went to the doctor and was given antibiotic and a nasel spray for ear infection ...water in ears.... eustachian tube (?) not draining. Finished antibioitcs friday...while rest of head felt better, affected ear did mot seem too. Now feels like it is starting again. Still taking nasel spray. But have metallic taste in mouth. Very sudden like ten minutes ago. And my eye is very red, the whites.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012