Ear bleeding frequently, pressure in ear. Bulging vein on the temple. What could it be?

Right ear bleeding appx. 8x s a month. Blood drips onto shoulder down between breasts. maybe 2-3tbps?. each time. Ear Pressure Pain 1-10. a 15. Sometimes I can t handle the pressure i feel like my head will explode at moments.. This has been going on for about 7 months now.. I went to ear specialist and hediagnosed Swimmer s Ear but he also had me in and out of office w/ in 15min. Soo busy that I didn t even tell him about the bleeding.. Went back to E.R. they said go to diff Ear Specialist even w/ the knowledge of how much bleeding I have been having... Haven t gone to the new Ear. Dr. yet.. just hoping it will go away.. Now for the first time on left side of my frontal, forehead , my vein on temple was bluging, rock hard from behind my ear up to temple and on up to my scalp . Felt like it was about to explode. I could feel it making it s path last nite.. Just relaxed and feel asleep..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013