Ear and throat hurts while swallowing, used allergy medicine. Should take nasal allergy spray?

Hi my problem is my left ear and left side of the throat hurts when I swallow ....Im not sure if its allergies or a cold.....I use allergy medicine and have bad allergies but i havent taken my medicine lately......and allergy season is super high right now, I m really hot and my forehead is like hot and stuff and its been warm all week except for this morning, so should I just take my nasal alergy spray or what
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012