Ear and neck discomfort, lump in back of throat. Strep negative. Teeth problems. Throat cancer?

Hello, I have had a very irritated ear (not severe pain, but the feeling of water and dull pain) as well as discomfort in my neck (upper, under jaw) all on the right side for three weeks now. It sometimes feels like I have a lump in the back of my throat as well when I swallow. Doctor said my ears look fine, and tested negative for strep. A couple teeth have been bothering me, but only for the last TWO weeks, not three. I am a 36 year old female and a smoker of 20 years. (yes I'm quitting!:)There is a wood stove in the house that we have been using a couple of months. I am waiting for a call from the ENT specialist, but am freaking out in the meantime. Every time I look up symptoms, it says throat cancer. :( Please help....
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013