ESR level increase. CBC, ESR, uric acid test, bone scanning, MRI done. Banzi Biotec injection, tablets taken. Advise?

I got some pain in my hip joint and stretch in legs that increased and resulted in difficult to walk. I consulted an ortho doctor and he started my treatment after getting all information. He took some blood tests like CBC, ESR, Uric acid, bone scanning and MRI. CBC, Bone scanning, MRI and Uric Acid were normal but ESR was disturbed and my ESR level was 100. Then my doctor advised me to take an injection of Banzi Biotec (penicillin injection), after 4 days of that injection, ESR was 45. He started treatment with Neubrol Forte, Rotec 50, Musidin 2mg, Evion, Qalsan D and Surbex Z
Now it is almost 2 months elapsed, my joint pain and stretch are OK but my ESR level is now again increasing, it is 85 now. What medicine should I take to control this?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013