ESR is 75, what precaution should i take ?

I HAD TAKEN A BLOOD TEST WHICH HAS SHOWN THE RESULT OF 75 IN MY REPORT. IT IS TOO HIGH. PLEASE RECOMMEND SOME PRECAUTIONS FOR MY HEALTH.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
ESR as such is not an indicator but only helpful 2 arrive at certain diagnosis based on signs/symptoms and other investigations
kindly do inform about your symptoms or any other tests done by you
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi greetings from health care magic

ESR rises in many cases like in any chronic inflammatory conditions, in tuberculosis, rhematoid arthritis, sickle cell anaemia etc. So a thorough check up is required to find out the cause. if you would have written any symptoms then able to tell exactly what might be the cause. Thank you
Hi Kauser
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
ESR is just an indicator of some inflammation or infection in our body.So , a high ESR denotes one of these two processess.
Do you have any joint pains? If so , it could be problem with your joints causing this.
Do you have long standing cough or low back pain or fever , it could be due to Tuberculous infection.
These are the two most common condition , but ESR alone doesnt confirm these diagnosis.
I advise you to visit your Physician and get evaluated completely or just post us few more details , we will help you out.