ESR high. Can that cause bad back ache? Operate for slip disc?

Dcotorr , My brother is having back ache from 1yr, and he has visited to doctor regularly but doctor is not able to find out the backache cause, MRI was normal, but yesterday hhe had test for Tuberculosis , and 2 test are normal but his ESR is 65 and his age is 23 yr, and he has swealing in ankle. please suggest how can we diagnosis d reason, last year , i had TB in spine , it has been cure and my father had operated for slip-disc? Pleas suggest some solution for my brother??
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012