ESI shots in back, white blotches on tongue and cheek. Will I be okay?

2 weeks ago my husband got ESI shots in his back. Now he has way more problems then ever. But one I m mostly concerd with is white bloches on his tongue and cheek. I read on the Internet that it may come from an increase in liquids or it may be his body treading the shot like an infection. Witch sound like good reasons in my oppenion just looking at him. Could the white bloches on his tongue be from the shots or could it be from a whole other reason .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013