EPT test after conception

can i take a ept pregnancy test 3 months after conception...i dont think im pregnant ..and i dont show signs but i was wondering. when should i take it..if its been three months almost four
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response
The urine pregnancy test will not be positive after 3 months. It shoul dbe confirmed with blood tests and scan.
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
hello, pregnancy test will be positive after 4 weeks of conception throughout the pregnancy. I would advise you to consult a gynecologist in this regard and get a ultrsound done if you feel you are 3 months it will give you the right diagnosis. I hope i have answered your query. Take care