ENT saw acid in my son's throat who has hiatus hernia with fever and coughs. Can an online doctor help me ?

Have son with known Hiatus hernia diagnosis when he was 6 I have a son who was xrayed at 5/6 yrs old and discovered hiatus hernia. It presented little problems at the time and ever since he has been misdiagnosed with varying forms of asthma . Last year 2 large ganglioneuroma tumours were removed from his abdomen and chest when he was 9 yrs old. We thought this would take care of a persistent h,h,hmming type cough he gets and complains regularly it feels like a lump in his throat that won t go away. He has been prescribed Nexium 20mg/once day from the ENT speciatlist and has been on this for 3weeks now with no sign of improvement. His paediatrician is happy with the look of tonsils and adenoids . The ENT saw acid in his throat. He seems to get unwell regularly with cough and temperatures and I would like to see him well he has been through enough. Where to from here Pls?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011