EMB and colposcopy done, found several nabothian cysts. Been spotting. Is this normal?

I recently had a emb and a colposcopy . During the exam, my GYN found several nabothian cysts . Two of the cysts were fairly large so my doctor removed them (believe she used Chemical cautery to remove). Since my appointment (this is the third day after the procedure), I ve not only been spotting but discharging what looks like tissue . Is this normal? I don t trust my GYN as she did not prep me for the procedures nor did she walk me through the process as she was performing the procedures (among other issues that occurred). I have scheduled an appointment with another provider, however, as I m a new patient, it will take several days before seeing him. In the interim, I ve been researching to determine if secreting the tissue is normal but so far, have found no information. Thanks for your help. Concerned
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013