EKG shows sinus tachycardia, septal/anterior infarct. Advised to see cardiologist. Suggestions?

I went to my Dr. Office today & saw the NP for chest pains ( that started 2day & woke me out of my sleep @ 4 this morning...I took an asprin & tried going back 2 sleep). I did an ekg @ wrk & it said Sinus tachycardia Septal infart, the 2nd one a few hrs later said Normal Sinus rhythm , possible Anterior Infarct. When I got to my Dr. office @ 4pm it said sinus rhythm leftward axis, QRS (T) contour abnormality consistant w/anteroseptal infarct...My Dr. office did some blood work & made me an appointment to see a cardiologist ...& if the pain gets worse go to the ER..I want to know if I m ok waiting for the appointment...Im not sure when it will be they will call me tomorrow with the date...My chest pains are still present but they are mild.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013