EKG shows normal sinus rhythm. Chest pain, heavy heart. On drool, naproxene. Requisite treatment?

I was in the ER last night. I had an ekgthat showed normal sinus rhythm with no st elevations, blood work including cardiac and pe lab work that was clear and an X-ray that was clear. I continue to have chest pain that feels like my heart is being squeezed and my heart feels heavy toward my left shoulder . I do not feel nausea. I do get occasional tingling/pain down my left arm. The ER placed me on me drool and naproxene. I just feel like something is wrong and don t know what do.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013