EKG shows nonspecific T wave abnormality. Have heart murmur. What does it mean?

Hi Im Kristine i just done my EKG and the result is QRS: 88 ms Normal Sinus Rhythm QT/QTcBaz: 388/442 ms Possible PR: 130 ms Left Atrial enlargement P 90 ms Nonespecific Twave abnormality RR/PP 772/69 ms Abnormal ECG I was confused of what the result means.I hope you can help me.I dont feel any pain in my heart. I am 32 years old and i am obessed. My doctor told me that my heart beat is not normal and i had a heart murmur .Does this mean i am unfit to work?Is there any way to treat this..Please help me.thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013