EKG showed abnormalities, blood tests showed complete blood count abnormal. What could this mean?

I had a EKG about 3 weeks ago and it showed some abnormalities and the clinic called it the silent killer and sent me for blood tests. The tests finally came back and it says Complete Blood Count Abnormal 14.6 RDW . They asked me to make an appt and I tried to get in but the appt is for another 3 weeks. How bad can this be if I can wait another 3 weeks, besides they mailed me a note with the result mentioned. No other results are listed in the index. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012