EKG showed ST depression, hypothyroidism. On birth control pills, multivitamin and armour thyroid. Worry?

Hi. I recently had an ekg which showed st depression My doctor wants me to have a nuclear stress test and echo. I am basically healthy, 46 y/o, I exercise about 3 days wk cardio, yoga and swim. I eat a healthy diet hardly any meat and I dont smoke. I am on birth control pills and a multivitamin and armour thyroid for hypothyroidism . He said it could be nothing or something but I am still worried. I was nearvous while in the office and the tech redid my ekg because of slight tachycardia due to stress. Could that have caused the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013